go to link Digital Buzz Blog is one of my favorite reads. And they recently posted some stats which I believe came from Media Bistro. Now, after you read the stats below, I’m going to give them to you in the exact opposite way. Tell me if any of the story seems any different.
go to site It was a huge year for Social Media and here is a great infographic that rounds up the key http://mhs.se/om-mhs/ Social Media Statistics to kickoff 2012. It’s pretty impressive to see that Facebook has grown to more than 800 million active users, adding more than 200 million in a single year. Twitter now has 100 million active users and LinkedIn has over 64 million users in North America alone.
kpop idol dating A few interesting take outs for social media statistics in 2012:
go site Facebook Statistics 2012:
- An average Facebook user has 130 friends and likes 80 pages
- 56% of consumer say that they are more likely recommend a brand after becoming a fan
- Each week on Facebook more than 3.5 billion pieces of content are shared
http://senslite.com.tw/?alergolog=lavorare-con-operazioni-binarie&46a=07 Twitter Statistics 2012:
- 34% of marketers have generated leads using Twitter
- 55% of Twitter users access the platform via their mobile
kurse mit anyoption voraussagen General Social Media Statistics 2012:
- 30% of B2B marketers are spending million of dollars each year on social media marketing
- Nearly 30% of these users are not tracking the impact of this marketing
- 20% of Google searches each day have never been searched for before
- Out of the 6 billion people on the planet 4.8 billion have a mobile and only 4.2 billion own a toothbrush
Facebook Statistics 2012:
- An average Facebook user is only connected to 130 of the people in their rolodex, address book, company phone tree and email database, and are only fans of 80 of the brands which they purchase or evaluate
- 44% of consumers say that they are NOT more likely recommend a brand after becoming a Facebook fan
- There are roughly 800 Million Facebook users, and each week on Facebook more than 3.5 billion pieces of content are shared, meaning the average person shares just 4 pieces of content per week. With 1 out of every 7 online minutes spent on Facebook, lots of people are lurking but not sharing.
Twitter Statistics 2012:
- 66% of marketers have NOT generated leads using Twitter
- Almost half (45%) of Twitter users cannot access the platform via their mobile, and are limited to using it on their personal computer.
General Social Media Statistics 2012:
- 70% of B2B marketers are spending LESS THAN a million dollars each year on social media marketing
- 80% of Google searches each day are repeat searches