enter site In no particular order…
- There’s an irony that we’re arguing about whether we need 2, 4 or 8 teams for a proper playoff. If this was the old days, Alabama would go win the Sugar Bowl, finish 14-0, and there wouldn’t be a discussion about it.
- You can’t make Conference Championships part of the parameters for making the College Football Playoff if the Conference Championship criteria is based on arbitrary regional divisions. Get rid of the divisions and have the best 2 teams in the conference play for the title. Otherwise the designation is just ceremonial.
- In the world of, “Things that would never happen,” I would actually prefer that all of the Conferences be constrained to 10 teams (taking us back to a Power 6) and that each Conference had a schedule where everyone played each other. Then you don’t need a meaningless Conference championship game because…
- …By the way, did anyone else notice that no one attended the Conference Championship games? Stadiums were 1/2 empty.
- So if you didn’t need Conference Championship games anymore, that weekend would be your 1st round of the 8 team playoff. 6 Conference Champions and 2 wild cards. Now that would be a fun weekend of football.
http://orpheum-nuernberg.de/?bioede=wie-handeln-mit-bin%C3%A4ren-optionen&dc2=36 Ok, so if you implemented my plan, your top 8 this year would be something like: 1) Alabama (SEC champ) 2) Clemson (ACC champ) 3) Washington (PAC 12 champ) 4) Penn St (Big 10 champ) 5) Oklahoma (Big 12 Champ) 6) Someone like Louisville, Pittsburgh, etc… (Champ of the new Big East) 7) Ohio St (Wild Card) 8) Michigan (Wild card).
IQ Option è un broker ampiamente conosciuto e in forte crescita per il commercio con opzioni binarie. Le Top 10 des brokers pour les get link. Winners go on to the New Years Eve Final 4. Losers get to play in the other New Years 6.
go Now that’d been an entertaining round of football. Once it was re-seeded, that weekend would have been fun to watch. Way better than having to slog through Florida, Colorado or Wisconsin posing their way in fake Championship games.
source site But again, no one asked me. So at least we get 4 really good teams. That’s better than nothing. Unless you are Penn St or Michigan…