source url Mark Cuban set about to troll President Trump, in what was surely the only newsworthy event from the NBA’s Celebrity All-Star game.
Buy Tadalafil Tastylia Oral Strips Usa But wait a minute, does a Mark Cuban presidency make sense? Have the times changed so greatly, that this something we should consider? Let’s speculate a little for fun.
- http://imedicine-online.com/bestsellers/tastylia.html official source He’s not beholden to a single ideology. Cuban has self-identified as a Republican. Living in Dallas, that makes perfect sense. But he also has called himself fiercely independent and supported Hillary Clinton in 2016. So while so many want to force people into binary positions of Democrat or Republican, it’s fair to say that Cuban has pro-business values while also respecting the social causes and rights of all Americans. That’s a pretty good set of qualities for a leader of the free world.
- http://payneortho.com/?markyre=mujeres-solteras-comodoro&5e4=4b He identifies with everybody. He’s a Billionaire who really did scrap and claw from a middle class upbringing. He became a reasonably successful millionaire, then managed to see the future, leveraging some simple technology deals into a $6 billion payday for his company. He is the guy the middle class high school student can look to and say, “I can do that too.”
- sites de rencontres de femmes canadiennes He’d be able to assemble an incredible cabinet and set of advisors. Cuban runs in entrepreneurial circles, regularly engaging with the best and brightest minds around. But he’s also part of the business establishment, being part of venture capital groups and working with the key influencers in many industries. And most importantly, he seems to value the input and opinions of others to help him make his decisions. That’s someone who could recruit a top-notch team.
http://upwardcny.org/?firma=sites-de-rencontres-amoureuses-au-togo&70d=91 Well, that would probably be up to the Democrats in power today. Will the DNC have the same pollsters and strategists who mishandled the Clinton campaign running their 2020 program? So for the sake of argument, let’s say the DNC didn’t get in the way of a populist Mark Cuban campaign in the primaries and just let it play out.
go to link Primaries:
prinivil buy juli I don’t know enough to know who the leading Democratic challengers will be. I assume Elizabeth Warren will be a front runner. So let’s focus the conversation on Cuban vs Warren and a bunch of wild cards.
- Cuban has his own financial resources and doesn’t need to rely on donations from fringe groups. He can buy a talented team and build a ground game. I don’t know if Warren could raise the same amount of money.
- He’ll win Texas, and probably all the midwest and rust belt states that Obama and Trump won. That’s a good starting point.
- Can he take Warren in New York, California and Florida? I don’t know.
- I don’t think he has an issue with women voters. He seems to have mainstream appeal across all genders.
- There will never be an election in which more Democrats come out to support whoever is running against Trump. So he’ll have that going for him.
- After 4 years of being beaten up by Trump, every media outlet in the world would be giving Cuban free air time.
- He can be a unicorn – a Democrat who wins Texas. Assuming Democrats also win New York and California, he’s almost halfway home at that point.
- Then he wins the middle of the country, the people who didn’t get what they were promised by the current President.
best place to buy viagra online without prescription It’s a far out scenario, but reasonable at the same time. The question is if it’s a job he’d actually want.