Hat tip to the Snohomish bureau of AndyBoyer.com for digging up this little article from Dominic Lanza at http://itsaboutthemoney.net. The premise is simple, even though the work was grueling and tedious. Lanza answers the question, “What would every MLB team look like if it was only made up of players it drafted?”
Of course, what you hope is that the team you have today is better than the team on this list. That would indicate you were able to sell the talent you had in your system for more than it was worth, and buy bargains along the way. Unfortunately, in the Mariners case it looks like we are pretty good at drafting talent, and then selling it at bargain prices.
I added a (*) next to everyone no longer on the roster, meaning they were let go and contributing for someone else now.
• lieu de rencontre cognac Doug Fister (*)
• site de rencontre des personnes vivant avec le vih sida Felix Hernandez
• http://chennaitrekkers.org/search/label/Biking?m=1 Hisashi Iwakuma
• http://mohsen.ir/?danilov=Ã™ÂŠÃ™Â†Ã˜Â¸Ã™Â…-Ã˜Â§Ã™Â„Ã˜Â®Ã™ÂŠÃ˜Â§Ã˜Â±Ã˜Â§Ã˜Âª-Ã˜Â§Ã™Â„Ã˜Â«Ã™Â†Ã˜Â§Ã˜Â¦Ã™Â Brandon Morrow (*)
• vivere con iq option - Volete ricevere un conto gratuito per provare le opzioni binarie? indicatore macd opzioni binarie cingottano slamming. Chris Tillman (*)
• follow url Carter Capps
• enter site Shawn Kelley (*)
• enter site Yoervis Medina
• Eric O’Flaherty (*)
• agf opzioni binarie J.J. Putz (*)
• go to link Rafael Soriano (*)
• rencontre femme blanche homme noir Matt Thornton (*)
• David Ortiz (*) (though this barely counts.)
More analysis on this report is here on Deadspin.