http://www.accomacinn.com/?falos=60-sekunden-trading-demokonto 60 sekunden trading demokonto It’s coffee break time. So I head over to Deadspin.com to do a quick scroll to see if there’s anything http://docimages.fi/?dereter=bin%C3%A4re-optionen-strategie.net&e3c=04 im-sport-ant for me to follow up on. (Yes I created that term to describe important sports news, and I will allow you to use it…)
So here’s the main plot point in my story here – I am looking for objective, fair and unbiased facts that I can read through. I want to get news, not filtered bullet points provided by either side’s PR teams. I unconsciously scroll through my mental list of places to type in my browser next. Here’s how that thought process went:
- MLB.com – No, that’s a marketing site, not a sports news site.
- Espn.com – No, they will basically have someone from MLB.com writing the story, with the CFO and head of the MLB / ESPN relationship approving it. It will be completely one-sided.
- FoxSports.com – No, they aren’t going to bite the hand that feeds them either.
- SeattleTimes.com – No, the baseball beat writers are probably on furlough until February.
- SportsPressNW.com – Yes, I’ll check them out, but will expect the article later in the week since it’s not pressing news right now.
- 710Sports.com – No, the home of the Mariners is not going to write anything negative about MLB.
- Any of the news sites – No, they are probably just going to have 3-4 paragraphs pulled from MLB.com.
- USSMariner.com – YES. they may not have the story, but I bet the KNOW where a good article is.
https://www.tuseguro.com/kambjasie/2678 But now think about this. I have been trained that whenever there is an “insportant” story, I can’t go to any major media outlet to get fair coverage. The news, sports and entertainment divisions of companies are so intertwined, my unconscious reaction is to ignore anyone who has any official relationship with Major League Baseball. Not to read the story with a grain of salt on my tongue. Not to read the story and then look for countering arguments. But to sidestep all broadcasters associated with MLB all together.
online dating profile #99 Am I too cyncial? Maybe. Or maybe I’ve just been conditioned to know what to expect from them.