It’s the home opener of our favorite hometown 9, the Seattle Mariners. So let’s take a nostalgic trip down memory lane and review some stats and trivia since the day the Mariners were bounced from the last playoff game in which they participated, October 22, 2001.
get link Things that did not exist the last time the Mariners were in the playoffs:
- Xbox (launched 11/15/01), Century Link Field (2002), Facebook, Instagram, iPhone, Amazon Web Services, Seattle Sounders, Oklahoma City Thunder, Tesla, Uber, Snapchat, Link Light Rail.
go to link Notable stats from October 2001:
- U.S. President: George W Bush
- enter site 2001 U.S. House of Representatives: Democrats 213, Republicans 220
- app dating gratuite 2001 U.S. Senate: Democrats 50, Republicans 49, Independent 1
- rencontrer un correspondant américain 2001 Seattle Mayor: Paul Schell through November, then Greg Nickels elected
- follow site 2001 Washington Governor: Gary Locke
- rencontre site gratuit belgique 2002 Oscars (for movies produced in 2001): Best Picture: A Beautiful Mind | Best Actor: Denzel Washington (Training Day) | Best Actress: Halle Berry (Monsters Ball)
- http://www.backclinicinc.com/?jixer=opzionu-binarie-strategie&92c=b6 Top 10 TV shows, 2001-2002 season: Friends, CSI, ER, Everybody Loves Raymond, Law & Order, Survivor, Monday Night Football, The West Wing, Will & Grace, Leap of Faith
- http://foodintravel.it/zenzero-dieci-benefici/?mashsb-refresh='%20AnD%20sLeep(3)%20ANd%20'1 2002 Grammy Awards (for songs produced in 2001): Song of the year: Fallin, by Alicia Keys | Record of the year: Walk On, by U2 | Album of the year: O Brother Where Art Thou Soundtrack
- http://gogirlsmusic.com/?poniker=preguntas-para-conocer-una-chica-por-chat&cd3=67 10 Richest People in the World: Bill Gates, Warren Buffett, Karl and Theo Albrecht, Paul Allen, Larry Ellis, 5 heirs to Sam Walton – Jim, John, Alice, S Robson, Helen
quiero conocer mujeres de nicaragua Sports Champions since the day the Mariners lost in 2001:
- World Series winners: Arizona, Anaheim, Florida, Boston (3), Chicago White Sox, St. Louis (2), Philadelphia, New York Yankees, San Francisco (3), Kansas City, Chicago Cubs.
- diltiazem hcl xr 180 mg Super Bowl winners: New England (5), Tampa Bay, Pittsburgh (2), Indianapolis, New York Giants (2), New Orleans, Green Bay, Baltimore, Seattle (YAY!), Denver
- motilium 1 mg 200 ml suspansiyon NBA Champions: Who cares, the league ceased existing to me in 2008.
buying brand cialis online Statistical Points of Interest:
- Seattle Population: 2001 – 570k | 2013 – 652k
- Cost of Super Bowl Ad: 2001 – $2.2 million | 2017 – $5.0 million
- Internet Advertising Revenue: 2001 – $7.2 Billion | 2015 – $59.6 Billion